Sunday, November 1, 2020

Hello November 2020

 

Happy November! A new month, a fresh start. Snoopy always seems to roll with the punches. He is always wearing a smile. Hoping the new month brings you much joy.


Hopefully everyone changed their clocks and you were not running late today.  I have never been a fan of this switch. It is nonsense and should be left alone. Arizona is the only state who does not participate in this crazy time change.


The Old Indian was smarter then the government, that is certainly true. 


At the end of this world all that will matter is if I followed Christ and not the ways of this world.



I enjoyed doing my ten days of gratefulness. I am going to try to be more positive. The negativity all around this country has worn on my nerves. You can not blame one person for the woes of our nation. But you can pray. Instead of hate spread love. Be joyful not sorrowful. We spent some time with our two small grandsons and their pretty sister who is getting into those teen years today. It is so precious to see how much they love each other. They are supportive of each other and they are 12, 2 and 1. Where you sown chaos there is hopelessness. Where there is hope there is joy. Which one do you prefer? I will be back tomorrow sharing more blog hops and getting some visits in. We spend the weekends organizing, shredding old papers, make space, doing yard work. It is never ending but it is good to have a place to call home. So we do what we need to do.


I love these. This person in Indian Hills thinks up these silly signs. I love humor and love seeing these. Have a beautiful night with sweet dreams and a good rest. God willing, I will see you soon. 


My bed is calling my name. Goodnight all.





4 comments:

Martha said...

Happy November! I love those funny signs :)

Mevely317 said...

These are great! Ah, November ... my favorite month.
Did you know that Office Depot/Staples offers secure shredding for only $1 a pound? Sure wish I'd known that when we were preparing to move cross-country!

Louca por porcelana said...

Happy November!Great post!

messymimi said...

Hope November has lots of wonderful things in store for you and your family!