Thursday, November 19, 2020

Grateful

 1. Grateful that I had a quick Chinese dinner take out tonight. The hubby has a big lunch so he is a light night time  dinner guy. Thankful for all food.

2. Thankful for my leggings. The fabric is so soft and buttery , I fell in love with that plus the cool patterns. I have several CHRISTmas leggings including chihuahuas and ornaments and Santa/ I am a kid at heart. Grateful.

3. Thankful for time to work in our garage. So much to do. Tomorrow I will take a break and finish laundry I promised to do since I need a ride to the bank. But the car will be back tomorrow evening. Grateful.

4. Grateful for a mail carrier who rings the bell when he leaves a package. My peppermint tea arrived today. Quick fast as I ordered on SONday. Thankful.

5. Thankful for puppy kisses and snuggles. The puppies love attention so kissing and snuggling is first rate with them. Especially Finn. He is a lover boy.

6. Leo loves his belly rubbed. He is amazingly grateful. I am thankful for that.

7. Thankful for the wireless charger, an early birthday gift from Jeremy & phamily. It charges slowly at night so when I wake up my phone is charged. Grateful. 

8. Thankful for the new iphone 12. It is a gem and easier to handle. Plus I love the mint green color I chose. Grateful.

9. Grateful for sunshine and warm days. Our weather is always unpredictable but if it snows it usually melts by the end of the end. If it rains we might get thunder too or lightening strikes and sometime hail It is a roll the dices and watch. Thankful.

10. Thankful for on line shopping, pick up and easy access to so much in one place. I am very grateful. Our governor has to go along with his "orders", so lock down it is tomorrow


. But they can never steal my gratefulness. I answer to a much higher power. Extremely thankful, grateful and happy for that. Amen!



Rest well, be happy, smile a lot, dream big, drink lots of water and stay home if you feel poorly. Take your vitamins. They do work regardless of what some experts say. The less poison you put in your body the happier you will be. Eat your dessert first if you feel like it. Dance even if they are watching, even if it is dogs and cats! Pray hard and then pray harder and never ever lose hope.




5 comments:

MadSnapper said...

I love my leggins and it is all i wear now, i started buying them 3 years ago and they are cheap and comfy and look pretty good to. now i can't stand to wear anything else. i have jeggins, one pair, jean leggins and they are great but not as good as the soft ones.. I better start buying a few more because soon they will decide no more leggins and go to something else. right now haning in the clothing I se those huge legs that don't even look good on a model.. we have the worlds worst mail person, but i am grateful all my bills and mail that Matters comes in email. I wish the idiot we have as a govenor would do something, he has left Florida wide open... even tried to overide the local mask mandates.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the fun leggings! I have several pair that I got from Wal-Mart. One has cats, and one Dachshunds. I wish our delivery guy would ring the bell.

Mevely317 said...

I have to credit Sandra for triggering my leggings' passion. Indeed, they're so buttery soft; I'd wear nothing else if I could get away with it! I stopped buying them (WM) in the beginnings of the pandemic, but figured once they were washed and hung out in the sun there'd be no more threat of cooties.

pilch92 said...

Nice thankfuls. I want Chinese food now though.

messymimi said...

They can't take away our joy in The Lord! Thanks for your list, and i love peppermint tea, also.