Thursday, December 31, 2020

Thankfulness

 December 31, 2020:

Winding down the old year and bringing in the new one.  Focusing on many good things that came out of this year. Heaven knows we have the news channels to keep us afraid to breathe! I am running away from all the negativity I see and hear. My life is simple and I do not need drama .

Thankful for all the goodness around me. We have had many blessings despite the virus and the lock downs and all the rest. I will not complain and I know many, many people are hurting from job loss, illness and all the rest. I am going into 2021 being filled with hope.

Grateful for the knowledge of the Lord because long after this world fades away He will still reign.

Blessed to be here one more day. Thankful for my husband. Grateful for our children and grands.

We spent some time with the little Robi boys today. Mom and dad needed a little break. We are tired, but we had fun. Brody is at an age where he can play games and read and watch movies. Blake, on the other hand, well, he is one and he is busy. He is on a mission of mischief. But he is so very cute and his kisses and his disposition make you smile no matter how many times he tried to eat the dog food or spill their water. He wants to be like big brother. I am guessing both Brittany's folks and my hubby and I did something right because our kids are great parents.  I am thankful, grateful and blessed. I look forward to good times with those I love in 2021. I hope you do too.


Happy New Year to you and yours, get your beauty rest, dream some beautiful dreams and wake up feeling blessed tomorrow. Stay happy and healthy in 2021 and use each new day to make a difference. Be filled with hope and not sadness or pain. Keep smiling, people will wonder what your up to even while wearing your mask. Something about our eyes is a giveaway to how we feel about the day. May God richly bless you in all you do. Thank you for stopping here and I will be seeing you next year!



3 comments:

MadSnapper said...

Happy New Year, I just came from Ruby's post with this poem, it made me think of you...
Count your blessings instead of your crosses.

Count your gains instead of your losses.

Count your joys instead of your woes.

Count your friends instead of your foes.

Count your smiles instead of your tears.

Count your courage instead of your fears.

Count your full times instead of your lean.

Count your kind deeds instead of your mean.

Count your health instead of your wealth.

Love your neighbor as much as yourself."

Mevely317 said...

Beautiful! Thank you for blessing me with your gift of positivity!

messymimi said...

Praying we all have a beautiful 2021.