Sunday, December 27, 2020

Thankfulness

 December 27, 2020:

Thankfulness fills the air.

Grateful for all we have

Blessed with all those we know

Feeling sadness about the upcoming 2021 but thankful God knows exactly what we need.

Grateful to pray for so many needing prayer. I once knew a woman who said, don't pray for me, I don't need it. Pray for those who do. Oh gracious, we all need pray. None of us should decline it. Prayer is powerful, I am blessed to have others pray for me. 

Life is going to change in 2021, the unknown is always scary. But God has a plan. I will stick by him.



Tarrah and Baby Ella need all the prayer your heart can give. Nick is healing but prayer is what has helped him heal. Thank you all for being here and I will visit soon. 



3 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

So glad to hear about Nick. YEs, we all need prayer, the more the better. God wants to hear from His children.

Mevely317 said...

Praying boldly for all! Don't forget to be kind to yourself, okay?

messymimi said...

Lots of prayers coming your way!