Friday, December 11, 2020

Feline Friday Friendly Fill In's

 

I am posting here for Feline Friday. After posting my Thankful post at Phamily Blog I decided in stead of reprinting everything here, I would switch. I hope you won't mind? I know a little girl who holds cat's like this. Poor kitty. She is lucky that cat is nice ,Mister Kitty would scratch and bite.  He's not a fan of being restrained. No , Nope, Never!


Each week Ellen and Lorianne share the four questions asked here. Here they are:

1.  My favorite Christmas (or Hanukkah)_________is__________.

2. This holiday season I will miss____________________.

3. I would like Santa to bring _______________.

4. You might find __________under my Christmas tree this year.


My answers:

1. My favorite Christmas (or Hanukkah) foods peppermint cookies and latkes. I miss the days when I worked at UCHSC and the UH system. All the Christians would work for the Jewish employees and they in turn would work for us so we could all celebrate. I learned so much about different traditions when I worked there. People came for all over the world. It was exciting.

2.This holiday season I will miss Hannah & Jake being with us for Christmas.

3. I would like Santa to bring some normalcy back to this country. But he would have to consult with God. :-)

4. You might find  a cat or a dog under my Christmas tree this year. It is like a mini vacation for them. They love lying underneath the tree.



4 comments:

Sandee said...

We have a neighbor girl that held her cat like this. Always felt sorry for the cat. The cat just took it though.

Love your fill-ins. Especially #3.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a blessed weekend, Anne. Big hug. ♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

Hoping they just lay under the tree, and do not climb or play with it!

messymimi said...

Some cats have the patience of a saint. None of mine do, though.

What a wonderful place you worked. Right now i would love to have a latke.

Mevely317 said...

Your fill-in's are always so good! My Caraleigh loved to lay under the Christmas tree. After she passed, I didn't have the heart to put it up again; and after a couple years we just gave it away.