Saturday, December 26, 2020

Thankfulness

 December 26, 2020:

Thankful for simplicity. For quiet moments and sunny days. A toddlers laughter, a baby's touch. A leftover turkey sandwich, a beautiful truffle that tastes divine. These are simple things spent in simple moments with people I simply love.

Prayers for Tarrah to heal and leave ICU and be able to gain her strength to be with Baby Ella at the new hospital. Prayers for Andrew to be able to get some decent rest and be refreshed to care for his brood. 

Prayers for all suffering with this virus and those suffering with other illnesses and aliments. 

Prayers for depression and sad feeling and hopelessness. God loves each one of us. Try to remember that when you are overwhelmed or sad.

Prayers that Satan will be defeated sooner not later.

Prayers for all who are kind and prayers for those who struggle with kindness.

Prayers for whoever needs them for whatever reasons.

Prayers for healing, so many hurting and so much loss.

Pray works, I believe it. I hope you do too.


Thank you for being on this journey with me. I try not to think too far ahead. I see people excited for 2020 to be gone. You do not know what lies ahead in 2021 so I will take these days one at a time. I will be able to maneuver the pathway in case of mudslides, snowstorms, banking woes household mishaps and all the rest. I will rest in the Lord and take my days one after another. 

I appreciate your comments. I appreciate your friendship here. I appreciate your kindness.

G R A T E F U L

                               B L E S S E D 

                                                          THANKFUL




2 comments:

Mevely317 said...

I love this verse!
True, we know not what lies ahead. I'm trying very hard to cherish the present.

Praying!

messymimi said...

Prayers for all, for health and healing, emotionally, mentally, physically, relationally, but most of all spiritually.