Thursday, December 24, 2020

December 24 2020 Thankfulness

 December 24, 2020

Thankfulness:

Thankful that CHRISTmas Eve is here at last.

Thinking of Jesus and His life, his ministry, his death and resurrection. Sharing a sweet poem for you tonight:

 

I was hoping the words would enlarge as I clicked on it. I am not tech savvy, but I try the best way I know how. This little poem is very sweet :


I love how the ending says I carried heaven's precious light. Made me smile. Jesus is KIng. He is alive tonight, tomorrow and forever. MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Thankful that my mother saved these mementos of my childhood. I was not a fan of Santa but my sister Mary, she was especially not a fan of being seen near the jolly old guy.  I loved that little hat I was wearing. Kept my ears so toasty warm and I never had earaches. Hmmm....go figure. A Christmas memory from long ago, thank you mom!

Thankful, Grateful and Blessed. I was able to read through the entire 24 chapter of Luke from December 1 through today, December 24, 2020. I better get some rest, Santa may pass by if I am not sleeping.

May everyone have a blessed and beautiful Christmas no matter where you are or what you have planned. 

vesel božič

From the language of my people .




1 comment:

messymimi said...

All praises to the King! A blessed and beautiful Merry Christmas to you.