Monday, January 25, 2021

Thankful, Grateful, Blessed

 Thankful:

1. To be alive

2. Thankful to know love

3. Thankful to spread Kindness

4. Thankful for health

5. Thankful for Warmth 

6. Thankful for Food on my plate

7. Thankful for Pets

8. Thankful for Rest

9. Thankful for Peace and Quiet

10. Thankful for loved ones related to me or not


Grateful:

1. Grateful to have a roof over my head

2. Grateful to enjoy laughter

3. Grateful to be able to offer a helping hand

4. Grateful to enjoy music

5. Grateful to love without expecting anything in return

6. Grateful for Laughter

7. Grateful for Children

8. Grateful for Transporation

9. Grateful for  learning new things each dy I live

10. Grateful for living without fear


Blessed

1. Blessed by my faith

2. Blessed by the kindness of strangers

3. Blessed by living where I can experience the four seasons

4. Blessed for many simple chores that give me something to do

5. Blessed for shoes to keep my feet warm in the winter

6. Blessed for all the sunshine I feel on my face

7. Blessed by each friend I have made here

8. Blessed by a faithful and kind spouse

9. Blessed by seeing my grandchildren often

10. Blessed by good neighbors


I am truly thankful, grateful and blessed for my ability to read and write. We often take such things for granted. 


Love to each one of you that takes a moment to stop by. Hoping to see you tomorrow. 

1 comment:

messymimi said...

So many things, thank you for the reminders.