Saturday, January 2, 2021

ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL

 January 2, 2021:


Psalm 36:7-8 Such a beautiful Scripture. I am always going to be grateful. Today we had a few errands to run. One at the credit union. I have complained about them previously but today we met one of the nicest young men, Grant, he is left handed like me, so I am guessing perhaps that is why he is so sweet. (wink wink).

I feel blessed that although my honey has to return to his office Monday, we experienced some nice days this past week enjoying sleeping in, watching marathon CHRISTmas movies and being together laughing, talking and starting to listen to the bible on tape for 2021. 

I am thankful my sweetheart bought me the cutest outfit for my birthday. I Need to wear it so you can see the T shirt. It says "Rebel Heart". I have never been a follower. I have never fit inside the box and I am way too old to try that stuff now! So although I am law abiding citizen I rarely nod my head like sheep following the lead one off the cliff!

Grateful to have someone by my side that understands me and I understand him. We have done this life thing for nearly 37 years and we feel like we have gotten better at it. 

I was posting some humor and silliness. I am going to continue it here. My husband should have his photo next to the definition of those two words. He is an outstanding comedienne. It has rubbed off on me though the years.


 Ha Ha Ha! Target is a good friend of mine. I Love the 5% back on all purchases and the circle program where you get all  those little perks that add up to nice savings. Our kids gave us a Ring doorbell and my hubby said he is going to watch the packages that arrive at our door.  Ha Ha Ha! Today he received a huge package in the mail so he better watch his step with me! Ha Ha Ha. I was going to post the rest of the humor from 2020 here but decided against it. So many people have done complaining about 2020 not looking at the positive. Susan, a longtime blogger dealt with cancer in 2020. She is currently cancer free. I do not want to insult or disrespect her or anyone else. I would like to throw confetti and strike up a marching band for Susan. She deserves all good things. I was honored and grateful to pray for her and David both.  I did want to  mention, if you list your favorite Scripture here, I will write it in my 2021 Day Planner. I will also write your name next to it. I am hopeful I can collect 52 Scriptures at least to write in my day planner. Thanks Marsha for this great idea. 


Mark Twain was a smart man. 

Tarrah and Baby Ella are getting better and stronger everyday. All the prayer works and we all appreciate it. Please don't stop and thank you for thinking of them. 


Sweet dreams, restful sleep and a beautiful day to wake up to . I wish all those things for you and health and happiness. Thanks for stopping by. 

3 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love Target, too! For a lont time, our city did not have one. When we finally got a Target, I went nuts! I also tried to get in before they were officially opened. Cheering others up is a mission!

Mevely317 said...

Hahaha on your new t-shirt. Yes, please show us a picture of you rocking it. After boycotting Target (for what, 5 years?) I've recently rediscovered what a cool store it is. If some dude -- or gender neutral -- tried using the ladies restroom here in Alabama, I strongly suspect they'd be met with a bunch of angry rednecks. LOL.
Throwing confetti for Susan right now!

messymimi said...

"Create in me a clean heart, O G-d, and renew a right spirit within me." Psalm 51:10

Prayers always.