Monday, January 11, 2021

Prayers and Thankfulness

 January 11, 2021

Welcoming prayers everyday and asking to continue. Tarrah went back into the hospital with breathing issues and they are working on a diagnosis . They did find fluid on her lungs. Ella is gaining weight, she is kicking butt with her lungs but she has a blood clot and they are going to put in a fluild drain to alleviate pressure and prevent any problems. 

When we pray to God we must be seeking nothing — nothing. ~Saint Francis of Assisi

"Give us this day our daily bread" is probably the most perfectly constructed and useful sentence ever set down in the English language. ~P.J. Wingate

Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays. ~Søren Kierkegaard

No one is a firmer believer in the power of prayer than the devil; not that he practices it, but he suffers from it. ~Guy H. King

Trouble and perplexity drive me to prayer and prayer drives away perplexity and trouble. ~Philip Melanchthen

Thankful today for all things we have to help us navigate life. Grateful for all the prayers for Tarrah and Ella. Nick too. He is doing really well and wants to get back to work.  Blessed that we have such a large phamily filled with so many personalities and supporting Andrew, Tarrah and their phamily. Please pray for Andrew. I worry about him and his health as he is doing everything he and Tarrah do together. Pray for Jayden, Michael, Benjamin and Logan. These boys need their mom, dad and sister home. It has not been easy. 

I pray for my husband Avery each day and all those he works with and all those I Know who still go into the workplace outside their homes everyday. I know hate groups are going to be protesting and we are hearing there will be violence in State Capitol buildings. We saw what happened this summer with the violence, the brutality, the murders of innocent people.   I refuse to blame inoocent people when we know full well hate groups were behind this summer's violence and destruction. 

I don't care what the mainstream think, I Have a husband who has to be at his job each day and he and his co workers do their jobs dilegently. I want them to remain safe. When I see hate spewing at these social media sites and I know some of these misformed people it makes me pack up my personal info and shut down. I do not need hatred in my personal life. It is all around us.

Prayers are needed for all those who go to their job and who are considered essential. 


 Goodnight, God Bless and Get Your rest. Sleep well and enjoy some Sweet Dreams 




2 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Amen! Both my son and DIL are considered 'essential' workers. My DIL told me her employer requires their associates to use their vacation time in the event they need to quarantine. (Whaaaat?) This old world's gone nuts.
Praying!

messymimi said...

Prayer is what keeps me sane.