Sunday, January 24, 2021

Great News from Prayers and Praise for the One Who Answers us

 Psalm 17:6 “I call on you, my God, for you will answer me; turn your ear to me and hear my prayer.”

Prayer often takes time to be answered and other times it is quick. We know this from many sadnesses in our own lives. We know sometime an answer arrives quickly and sometime it is day by day and seems like a slow process. But God does it all in HIs own time. 


This pretty little lady turned a whole month old. She is growing and her mom and dad are grateful for the support they have received. Especially the prayers.  She is a sweetheart of a girl. Just ask her daddy:

She is tiny like a petite loaf of bread. Her daddy loves her with his whole heart. She is the one thing that was missing in their big phamily of rough and tumble boys.  Andrew needs continured prayer. He holds it all together while Tarrah heals and gets her treatment for dialysis. She is now on a special diet which helps her with the treatment. Ella needs continued prayer too. They are all so appreciative. 

Thanks to everyone who prayed for Jeremy & Brittany too. They did get the home they wanted. We are very excited for them. They are going to be able to have the extra room they have been needing. The kids will love it. 


I believe  prayer can accomplish much when we pray with grateful hearts.

Every morning when I rise up I thank God for being here one more day.  God is so good.


I love this observation. I also love rain. I do believe those clouds cry all those raindrops when they become too much to carry.

Hoping you are all resting and dreaming of many wonderful things. I had a very nice dream last night. Such a sweet blessing. It was a dream filled with kindness. Hoping I will see you here again. 

3 comments:

Mevely317 said...

What a blessing! I so love this picture of Andrew and his wee girl. I can't wait to watch her grow and blossom through your posts.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Lovely dreams are sure gifts. So glad that things are getting better! You have a strong family!

messymimi said...

Continued prayers, and thanksgiving, too.