Thursday, January 28, 2021

Fruit of the Spirit

 If you visit Galatians 5:22-23 in the Scriptures  you will find the fruit of the spirit: 


1. Thankfulness goes well with Love

2. Gratefulness is a perfect pair with Joy

3. Blessed is a match for Peace.

4. Thankfulness and Forearance go hand in hand. To be patient and  use self control will always make you feel thankful.

5. Gratefulness and Kindness are interchangable.

6. Blessed is a goodness. Goodness is Blessed.

7.Thankfulness and Faithfulness are very similar. They should be used daily.

8. Gratefulness and Gentleness are both great comforts.

9. Blessed and Self Control tell a story worth hearing, as long as you listen intently.

I had the silliest notion today. I was eating a pear with tricuits and cottage cheese for a snack when I had the idea to try to incorporate the fruit of the spirit here.  I was thankful for an idea to use here. Grateful for my snack and Blessed because I can share these words here.


I felt under the weather all day today. I did not get as much done as I had hoped. My allergies were kicking up and causing me to sneeze. Then my sinus pressure was building up. It is an annoyance but I use some old fashioned methods to deal with it all and alwaus feel better. I am better now but need my rest so I wish you sweet dreams, a restful night and a blessed tomorrow. Praying we will be here again. 


 

5. 

1 comment:

messymimi said...

Not a silly notion at all, thank you for sharing these lovely thoughts.