Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Thankful Thursday :Grumpy Cat Kliban Cats

 

I need Grumpy Cat's hat. Ha Ha Ha! N O - yes it spells No!


That is a lot of gratitude. I love all the feline memes. Be grateful.


These felines are thankful, grateful and blessed. I sure love their sign. Please visit Thankful Thursday


When I was in my twenties these Kliban Cats were quite famous. I had stationery and they made t shirts and all sorts of wonderful things from the images. Bernard "Hap" Kliban was an American cartoonist who created Kliban cats.  He passed away in his fifties and what a loss. I loved the images and always had them in my life. I had a coffee mug with the Kliban cats too. Goodness, I wish I still had it. I am thankful for a decent memory and all these wonderful images that come to mind. Have a blessed and beautiful weekend.


Get your zzzzz's. Enjoying these blog days and hope to see you tomorrow. 

4 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Grumpy Cat was such a sweetie, we actually got to meet her once and we're sad she went to the Rainbow Bridge so early. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Sandee said...

https://www.amazon.com/Kliban-Ceramic-Dancing-novelty-Valentine39/dp/B07NDKFG7R

Let me know if you buy that coffee cup. I'm sure there are many more you can purchase.

Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday, honey. Big hug. ♥

messymimi said...

Artists who create such wonderful, enduring images are a big thankful.

pilch92 said...

I like Kliban cats too. And of course, Grumpy cat. I have all her books and a bunch of stuffed animals of her. XO