Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Blessed Grateful Thankful

 

Feeling very blessed as I am working on finishing the office/junk room that needs to simply be an office. Going to work hard tomorrow as well. Snow is in the forecast and it does not look like it will leave anytime soon. 


Grateful I have so many little projects to complete. I need to get back to my encouragment group. I see the list of those needing encouragement and I have many beautiful cards I can send. Nick getting so ill got in the way the past several months.


Happiness is not a state of mind. It is a state of being. Happiness comes from thankfulness. I prefer it and hope to continue to be thankful in all I Have and I do. 


This is a beautiful quote attributed to Julia Roberts. I am not much of a celebrity watcher but I do love these words.


Going to rest in warmth and comfort while I pray for those less fortunate. I will never understand how we allow people to be out in the cold. Something in our world is wrong, terribly wrong. I wish you a good night's rest. I pray we are here tomorrow to say hello and share some humor or laughter or enjoy a virtual hug. Peace and Love to you .

2 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You are so right on ALL counts!

pilch92 said...

These are all excellent quotes. XO