Saturday, February 13, 2021

Tea Time: Blessed, Grateful, Thankful


 You know how much I love tea. It has kept me warm and happy the past few days. I am preparing to get under my covers and get more rest today so I am brewing a nice cup of Sleepy Time Mint Tea.

I am very blessed to be warm and safe and sound.



I am very grateful to have hot tea to drink at my leisure.



1 am very thankful for all the good gifts God gives to me each and every day.


Rest well everyone. Have a beautiful and blessed new day. Hoeful and prayerful that we will be together tomorrow. Sweet Dreams.




 



3 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Being thankful for the small things is something we all need to do! Not that being able to lay in bed with a cup of tea is a small thing! We don't realize how great these kind of things are unless we don't have them anymore.

messymimi said...

You've reminded me that i think i have some spice tea, i may have to break it out on these cold days.

There are so many blessings i cannot count them all!

Kathe W. said...

I hope your rotten cold disappears soon! Thanks for all the wonderful poems and funnies - it's good to smile and laugh! And thanks for your very kind comments! Take care!