Thursday, February 25, 2021

A QUICK MEMO: Thankful

 I will be participating in Feline Friday and Friendly Fill In's. I Just needed a quick break to get my mind settled. Too much going on and I like to be enjoying my blogging time, not stressing over it. So here is a short list of Thankful Things :

1. Not a huge fan of winter weather but needing the moisture so thankful for it. 

2. Thankful I was able to clear a path this morning on the sidewalk and the sun came up and helped melt some of the areas I could not shovel.

3. Thankful for NIck who helped with the shoveling on the front yard.

4. Thankful for Rebekah for weaving a path for the pups in the backyard and getting most of the snow off the driveway.

5. Thankful my dark chocolate covered coconut slices are back in stock at one of my favorite vitamin stores. 

6. Thankful to order online and get FREE SHIPPING!

7. Thankful for our nightime ritual of hot Sleepy Time Tea.

8. Thankful my cat slept close to me while I worked on some paperwork earlier. He knows me well.

9. Thankful the pups enjoy the snow but need their tiny feet dried off. Even the big guy Finn was shivering. I give everyone extra attention and a treat too. They were content and slept for a long while before heading out again.

10. A picture or two are worth memories when the hot summer rolls around. Thankful



Sweet Dreams all! Hoping to meet here again soon. 

5 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Oh my! When I see the snow you are experiencing, the .015 inches of snow we experienced seems a bit trivial.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I am on my way to the grocery store, and this reminds me to get those chocolate covered pineapple bits!

pilch92 said...

Nice list of thankfuls. XO

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

My yard looks much the same, snow everywhere. It is melting today, the rain helps wash it away. Cute kitty images. The chocolate covered coconut sounds yummy. Take care, enjoy your weekend! PS, thanks for visiting my blog.

messymimi said...

Ah, that's quite a good list!