Thursday, October 29, 2020

Day 8 Ten Days of Gratefulness and more

 1. Grateful for my new heating pad. It snaps around the front so it covers your entire shoulder are and ties on the front to cover your low back. It feels wonderful...sigh!

2. Grateful the sun came up and the temps are climbing. I was able to do a few outdoor chores and cleaning our tiny garden area.

3. Grateful the hubby still gets lunch everyday and brought half a sandwich with chips home last night. I had a nice lunch. 

4. Grateful we are who we are. I read so many things about so called important celebs and dignitaries. Would not trade my life to be like them. I like my simplicity best of all.

5. Grateful I have some easy recipes to test. I follow a gal from NYC who is a professional recipe developer. She shares lots of good stuff.

6. Grateful to know most everyone I keep in contact with is happy and staying healthy.

7. Grateful my Vitamin C with Rose Hips arrived today. They are chewable and quick to take.

8. Grateful I keep learning at least one new thing each day. Did you know there was a full moon at the beginning of the month and will be another one at the end of this month? It happens every 19-20 years.

9. Grateful I can see Amanda this weekend. She is my acupuncturist. It has been too long.

10. Grateful we have flex dollars right now to help offset the expenses that insurance won't cover. They would like you to remain healthy (so they say) yet they refuse to cover so many natural remedies.


TBT - it's Jeremy. He was always such a happy baby. His two boys are too. Brody is very kind and has a good heart, Blake is a happy explosion! He is all over the place, having learned to master the art of walking and running into mischief. Thank you Martha for hosting. 


I have loved this characters since I was a kid. They are timeless and priceless too. Nothing beats the Peanuts Gang. Do you have plans for Halloween? Relatives in Ohio took their three kids trick or treating today.  They must  have a neighborhood party. Schools use to do the truck or treat. I think it is sad. We will get treats for the grands and greats but we have always had such a nice crowd of little ones. I am not sure anyone will be out and about this year.




4 comments:

Martha said...

These are all great! I still haven't brought back Throwback Thursday but loved seeing these sweet baby pics!

MadSnapper said...

We don't do anything for the holidays and never did do anything for Halloween so nothing much has changed except we can't go to Golden Corral for Thanksgiving and Christmas so now I have to decide what I'm going to do do I want to buy something from Publix or some other place or let Bob cook haha

Mevely317 said...

Baby Jeremy was SO adorable! Love that grin.
Because our home's lot is empty on 3 sides (dark) we've not had any trick-or-treaters the last 2 years. (Now watch, our doorbell will start ringing and we don't have anything.)
Your new heating pad sounds intriguing; I'm going to have to check them out on Amazon.

PS - Having a dickens of a time finding some place that sells picture postcards ... but haven't forgotten!

messymimi said...

Love your gratitudes, and still trying to catch up on blog reading!