Friday, October 23, 2020

Day 4 Ten Days of Gratefulness

 

1. Grateful and Thankful for these cool cups. Thank you Noelle. Dad and I will love these.

2. Grateful for simplicity in gifts that mean much.Visit Pink Saturday

3. Grateful to help others, through the local food bank. So many families need help this time of year and this season of darkness and unknowns especially.

4. Grateful that each day one good thing is taken care of. Each small step to clear a space or rearrange a few things makes me grateful, happy and thankful all together, 

5. Grateful our new washer cleans like a dream and the clothes, bedding and towels smell delightful.

6. Grateful for prayer and good friends who pray with you anytime you need them.

7. Grateful Hannah and Jake will celebrate one whole year of marriage tomorrow.

8. Grateful to be here this day. 

9. Grateful for the seasons changing and the colors in the trees brilliant and beautiful.



10. Grateful Nick is healing and not coughing so violently.


Nick Colton and Rebekah at Chautauqua. Good times and better days before 2020.



5 comments:

MadSnapper said...

While reading your list of things to be grateful for almost to the bottom it popped into my head how grateful I am but I have my eyesight and that I am able to go from blonde to blog and enjoy all the beautiful things that I see and read all the words that means so much and to have friendships that I could never have without my eyesight. For that I am thankful

Mevely317 said...

What Sandra just expressed ... thank you both for reminding me of my everyday treasures! LOVE those coffee mugs; your Noelle is sure a thoughtful soul, isn't she.

Ginny Hartzler said...

You have many blessings, and do not take them for granted!

My Tata's Cottage said...

I am very grateful for the phamily I have. We are nutty and crazy and loud sometimes but we watch out for each other and make sure everyone is ok.

messymimi said...

Grateful you are posting your gratitudes, it reminds me to keep counting my blessings.