Thursday, September 7, 2023

Thankful Thursday Friendly Fill In's

 Thankful Thursday

Quick and simple Thankful Thursday - thankful for the healing in our house with colds, and sinus and asthma attacks. Thankful for all the delicious juice and smoothies we had to help us heal. Thankful that I was able to get better simply by doing all the old school things my mom did when I was a kid. Rest, Hydrate, Vicks, Juice, Steaming my face. It worked than and it still works today! I also used my essential oils for my headache and not only does it smell so good it goes a long way to control headache pain.


Several people that I know personally have healed things like eczema, sciatica, insomnia Using natural things like fruits and veggies and eating healthier.

Thankful to have knowledge to use all these things. I look back on my childhood when my mom made us take Castor Oil! Oh that awful stuff, but it gave us good health and mom always knew best.. When I had my children I called my mom first before the doctor. I had a friend who was advised by her pediatrician to lock her daughter in her room so she could not get out and let her cry herself to sleep at night. I asked her how many kids he had she replied, oh he doesn't, he's single! who you going to listen to, your mom who raised you right or some goofy doctor who read a text book!? Oh that doctor, he dated one of my great cousins who was a nurse, last I heard of him, he couldn't make a marriage commitment either.

and Isaiah said,  take a lump of figs, and let them take and lay it on the boil, that he may recover. 2 Kings 20:7

Other examples of using natural things to heal Psalm 51:7 

7 Purge me with hyssops, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. 8 Make me to her joy and gladness, that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice. 9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine  iniquities.

NASB Then their father Israel said to them, "If it must be so, then do this: take some of the best products of the land in your bags, and carry down to the man as a gift, a little balsam and a little honey, labdanum resin and myrrh, pistachio nuts and almonds,  Genesis 43:11

FRIENDLY FILL IN'S

Ellen and her co host Lorianne each think of two of the sentences to share here. Please join the fun and answer these questions. I will be back tomorrow to answer mine.

1. Always love your favorite people and pets. 

2. My plans for September include  going to the Chili Fest and getting chilies to freeze for the wintertime.

3.  Ordering groceries ahead of time and picking them up or having them delivered makes life a little easier.

4.  Things of this world really complicates things. People begin to find fault with others. Everyone wants their opinion to matter but they don't want to hear yours.

Here is some really good advice today: 


Pink Saturday



This Pinterest pink house find is located in Oakland(California) I presume. The person who snapped the photo started to snap photos and collect pink buildings, apartments, houses.  I am not sure I would like those steep steps but otherwise this house is super cute. I would love to peek inside.




3 comments:

Martha Jane Orlando said...

That sign is priceless, Anne, and great advice, too!
Have a blessed weekend!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hooray for good juice! Oh yea, I had to take that Castor Oil stuff too. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

pilch92 said...

Sorry I am late visiting. Glad you are feeling better. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins great answers. I love grocery pick up too. XO