Friday, September 8, 2023

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill In;s with Pink Saturday

 Feline Friday

These kittens look like twins. I love that they are hugging.  Thank you Mimi for hosting Feline Friday.

FRIENDLY FILL IN'S

Ellen and her co host Lorianne each think of two of the sentences to share here. Please join the fun and answer these questions. I will be back tomorrow to answer mine.

1.  Take care of yourself or you won't be good for anything or anyone else.

2. My plans for September include finding some Fall foliage and putting green chilies up for the winter. 

3. Having several cooks in the house has made my life easier.

4. Life really complicates things. But you have to roll with the punches and do the very best you can. 

  Pink Saturday



I posted Pink Saturday twice at this blog. hahaha so if you aren't into pink houses, which I posted at the earlier post, maybe you like a touch of pink, on the door. This looks really pretty and inviting to me. Happy Pink Saturday. 


Chanel is pretty in pink too. 




6 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the pink door and now want it!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

The color pink is so cheerful, Anne. I love it!

Mevely317 said...

Oh, those twin kitties are precious!
Great fill-in's today, Ann. I especially agree with #1. (Not unlike flight attendants' instructions before take-off.)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those kittens are adorable! I agree with #4 fill in. Life is not always fair but you have to make the most of it.

pilch92 said...

I like that pink door. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. You are lucky to have cooks in house. :) XO

messymimi said...

Seeing those kittens is a delight.

You're so right about having to take care of yourself or you'll be no good for anyone else. Sometimes I still forget that.

Your pink finds are lovely.

Thank you for joining Feline Friday!