Sunday, September 10, 2023

Sunday Wish It Were A Funday!

 A cool and breezy day with rain, lots of rain. But we worked hard from the time we woke up until we retired to watch some football. 

I should have snapped a few photos but Avery has perfected my mom's Texas Hash and he made a double batch today. He made a pot of green chili and we had burritos for dinner since we ate Texas Hash at lunch. 

We have so many projects and I am not sure when we will get them all done. 

We bought ourselves mattress toppers and  we have to wait until tomorrow to put them on the bed. They look comfy already and we are excited to try them out. 

September friends who have birthday's wishing you a blessed and beautiful day. My sister is born in September, along with our grandson Andrew, his son Jayden and my niece Kate and her youngest brother Matthew. 


A joy to know all of you whether September is your birth month or not. I loved this meme from Country Living so I wanted to share it here. 



3 comments:

Mari said...

Your chili sounds good!
I just ordered a mattress topper for us too. It will come later this week.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I'm not a big fan of chili if it's too hot and spicy, but the hash sounds interesting, Anne. Maybe, you could share the recipe with us here some day.
Blessings!

messymimi said...

Texas hash, I'd at least like to know how it's done.

Good luck with all your projects, one at a time, a bite of the elephant at a time, it can get done.

Many happy returns of the day to all celebrating birthdays this month!