Monday, May 1, 2023

Aw... Mondays Love is.... Sparks

Aw...Mondays 


We ran errands yesterday and wore our vintage Chief Wahoo t shirts. We had so many compliments. One cashier said to us, "Major League", do you know the movie?" Of course, we do! Chief Wahoo is an icon. A young man we know who grew up on the reservation in Wyoming told us, people who are so offended by this mascot should go to a reservation and help an American Indian get off the reservation. Do people really believe they want to be there? A young man at the cash register who made our cold drinks asked, "Is this your team, so cool?"  Making people smile gives me a good feeling. We love our Colorado Rockies players but we dislike all the politics that have tried so hard to ruin a great American pastime. Get a slice of apple pie, wave your flag and head to the ballpark, trust me, you'll like it!


love is...may be on their way to the ballpark. They sure have fun together.


Sparks today since Annie has left blogging. I took a long extended break but I miss this too much. With the warmer weather trying to get lots of projects done. This is important to me. 


These cute kids celebrated 7 years of marriage Saturday night. Brittany booked a Whiskey Tour but it was actually the Whiskey tasting. Jeremy liked it and Brittany did enjoy learning more and had surprised Jeremy with this. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Brittany & Jeremy.


Can not forget this Prima Dona born on April 30th nine years ago. He lives the life of a king.  Did I mention he shares his birthday with Brittany and Jeremy's anniversary too?


Have a beautiful new day and wonderful new Springtime (hopefully, prayerfully) month!




7 comments:

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Loved getting caught up with you and your lovely family, Anne. Blessings!

Mari said...

Happy May and welcome back. I agree completely with your thoughts on politics getting involved in everything!

Sandee said...

It's good to see you, my friend. I see you on Facebook here and there though so I knew you were well.

Love your shirts and I agree with you.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Anne. Love and hugs, my friend. ♥

carol l mckenna said...

Glad to see your shirts and that you got positive reactions to them ~ World has gone mad with the crazy politics ~ Great spark and fun post ~

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Cathy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I like shirts and love a good baseball game We root for the Cincinnati Reds, but actually I have not been to a game in many years. But I always loved to go. Actually, I enjoyed watching all the people almost as much as watching the game. Have a blessed week.

messymimi said...

The young man from the reservation has a very good point.

Thanks for the fun post!

Joyful said...

Your tea party sounds wonderful. I'm sure I would enjoy it a lot!