Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Everything In A Bundle

 Aw...Mondays



26 “In your anger do not sin”[a]: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 27 and do not give the devil a foothold.

In agreement with both of these messages. 

1.  What is your favorite tea or coffee? (KIND or Brand)

I will drink coffee but prefer tea. We use Kauai Vanilla Macadamia or Pinon Coffee from New Mexico. I love Stash tea the best but I use a variety. I love herbal teas. Right now I am drinking Decaf Earl Grey.

2.  Do you prefer your coffee in the morning, afternoon or evening?

I drink my tea all day long when I feel like it or when it is cold outside. It has been a really cold winter.

3.  Do you meet friends for coffee in a café or restaurant? Often or not?

I use to when I worked full time. We do stop by coffee places as we have such a big variety around us. 

4. Do you have a night time regimen before you go to bed, and how about your first thing in the morning routine?   Does it include a hot drink to relax in the evening or coffee to get you going in the morning?  Does it help to start and end the day right?

We normally drink Sleepytime Tea at bedtime. With honey. I prefer the Mint Sleepy Time Tea, my husband like the regular Sleepytime Time. It helps me rest more easily. My husband does not have this problem hahahaha

Tuesday4 and Happy Tuesday

Mister Kitty usually has a night time visitor in the summertime. That crazy girl cat across the street cries for him in the window. She is spayed, he is neutered. Just a love attraction I guess.  The Family Circus has always made me H A P P Y!
Maxine is terribly ornery which makes me laugh at loud. She is such a hoot! Does she make you happy?
 
Missing my dad today and everyday. 38 years ago today he left this earth. He is the fortunate one, while we are stuck here and things are not going to get better. 


“Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers of song.” —Pam Brown




10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I didn't know there is a mint Sleepytime! I'll have to check it out.

Sandee said...

Maxine is my kind of gal. All great things and big hugs on the loss of your father. I miss mine too.

Great job on Awww Mondays, Happy Tuesday and Wordless Wednesday.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Love and hugs. ♥

pilch92 said...

Sending you hugs as you remember your dad. We like Sleepytime tea too, but prefer coffee. XO

Mevely317 said...

That Maxine never fails to crack me up ... she says the kind of stuff I'm thinking, but I'm too afraid to say out loud.
Yes! to the good vibes coming from Family Circus. Bil Keane used to live in Paradise Valley -- not that far from where we used to live in the Phoenix metro.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

I enjoyed your cartoons and stories. And my (((hugs))) to you in missing your Dad. I totally understand that. Mine has been gone for 12 years now, which is hard for me to believe. I hope you have a blessed and joyful Easter!

messymimi said...

We mostly drink coffee, only tea on occasion. I know you miss your Dad, it never gets less painful, the pain just gets easier to bear, i think.

Joyful said...

Maxine usually cracks me up in a good way. I love your first cartoon. It reminds me of a brother who usually had a smile on his face as if he knew something "secret". You reminded me of Stash tea which I also love but don't drink anymore. When I used to drink caffeinated tea earlier in the say I loved their Earl Grey flavor. Hugs to you on the anniversary of missing your dad.

carol l mckenna said...

Sweet tribute to your Dad and great photo ~

Fun comics and great post ~


Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

R's Rue said...

Amen.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

My Mind's Eye said...

You made me grin all the way thru this. I love the delicious looking deSSerts too
Hugs Cecilia