Monday, May 8, 2023

Aw....Mondays Love is....My Bojon Heritage

 

Aw...Mondays

My sister-in-law Lucy nearly died in a terrible hit and run car crash in 2018. She had a long road coming back from it. Whenever I talk with her, she says, today is a good day. I woke up, I'm still alive and still breathing. That is a good attitude to have. So this smiling feline made me say aw.....


Lucy baked us this angel food cake and frosted it with whipped cream and fresh fruit. I have to get the other photos from everyone who took them.  She made us an anniversary dinner yesterday and it was just wonderful, spending time with her and two of her girls, Jamie and Leah. The day was beautiful and Rebekah and Zach were able to join us. 

I will have to get some photos from everyone who took them.

love is...makes me smile everyday.

" To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow." Audrey Hepburn

Sparks for Springtime!





7 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a beautiful cake. I am thinking that to her, each day is a gift!

Sandee said...

Awww and I ate some more cake. Love it. You two are so precious.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day and week. Love and hugs. ♥

Mari said...

Happy Anniversary!
How nice of her to make that cake, looks good!
Today is a good day. :)

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Happy Anniversary! Looking forward to seeing more photos in future posts. Blessings!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yes, Lucy has a wonderful attitude towards life and yum, that cake looks delicious!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Belated Happy Anniversary! The cake looks delicious.
Lucy does have a great attitude.
Love the quote and the "Love Is" image.

messymimi said...

Those are wise words!