Monday, May 22, 2023

Tuesday4 Happy Tuesday Maxine Cracks Me Up

  

What Things.....




 It's time for Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.

Questions about your life........

1. What makes you tired?

Hard work! We worked in the yard after the rain left. It makes me want to take a nap. Also grandchildren. We watched our three year old grandson Saturday night. You need a nap after he leaves. He likes to play mailman and he can not reach the mail slot on the front porch. Up & down we go and he is getting heavy. But would not want it any other way. Oh yes, our adjustable bed. I need a twenty minute rest after making the beast! It is a split king so lots of things to do. But I don't mind it at all. Keeps me busy.

2.What things do you value in life?

Faith, Phamily, Friends are most important to me. I do love my Barbie's and always want to add to my collection.  Grateful for health and all the simple things we often take for granted. I try to take that to heart everyday I wake up and know I am still here. 

3. How do you want others to see you?

I like to be thought of  as kind. I will extend a kind hand to you in need. I like to pray and spend lots of my time with the Lord each day.Our world is getting crazier each day Praying helps calm the soul.  I am here to lend an ear. I like to be thoughtful and kind but I also love laughter and being silly at times.

4.  What things do you enjoy most and find most relaxing to do?

Reading...especially my bible and studying Scripture. But I also love to read and have stacks of books to catch up with.  I spent last Thursday in my pj's reading a new book that was recommended to me. The Secret Book of Flora Lea. I am not sure it is relaxing but we love our Denver Nuggets and enjoy watching them in the playoffs. A few weeks ago we watched our two grandsons ages 5 and 3 1/2. Brody was excited to watch the game and he was yelling, at the TV  be quiet, I want to watch the game! I said to Avery, is he acting like me? My poor husband says, what do you think? I often yell things like, yeah, we know you played back when they invented the basketball, zip it up and let us watch the game!  In the words of the comedian Ron White, I had the right to remain silent but my mouth did not have the ability! Which is probably why my older brother Bill would tell me, you better zip it up lady when you go to your kids sporting events! He coached little league, basketball, football, all of it in his younger days. It is funny though, when Nick ran track and field and cross country in Middle school , high school and college, people act differently. We cheer and support our kids but there isn't any meanness.

Happy Tuesday


Oh Maxine, you think of everything don't you?



8 comments:

Sandee said...

Love the Q&A. Not surprised by your answers.

Maxine cracks me up too and I'll be in that garden with them.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs, my friend. ♥

Sandi Magle said...

Ha, Ha! Too funny!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Wonderful answers! We are blessed to know God first, and then family, friends, etc. Maxine is a hoot!!

Mevely317 said...

I'd not seen that quote by Ron White but I LOVE it. Not gonna name names, but one in particular comes to mind. (*giggling*)
Thanks for the reminder to give thanks for ordindary blessings I often take for granted.
Blessings!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Faith, family and friends is the order I keep my life with. Wouldn't have it any other way!
Blessings, Anne!

pilch92 said...

Always nice to learn more about you. You are definitely kind and fun. XO

messymimi said...

Maxine is crazy in a good way and i enjoyed your answers.

Veronica Lee said...

I enjoyed reading your answers.
Gotta love Maxine!

Hugs and blessings