Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Wordless Wednesday

 

 Wordless Wednesday

We never dreamed our little Ambassador to Heaven would leave us as quickly as he came to us. Alastor Avery we will miss you until we meet you again, on the other side.

Alastor Avery Eveland-Fisher

12-18-18 to 08-04-19

It is hard to be wordless on this solemn day. Those who know me, know why I post my Scripture. Others don't.  We are all entitled to our choices in life but this is part of my story and it is a part of it I can never change. One day though, I hope to meet this precious boy on the other side of Heaven.

8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I am so very sorry. No one ever expects children to go before the parents and grandparents, that is just such a shock.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Sending you (((hugs))) and prayers today. God knows all about it, and yes, heaven will be a place of many wonderful reunions someday. God bless you dear friend.

Sandee said...

Another great shot of your angel and your hubby. So precious.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. More big healing hugs. ♥

messymimi said...

Big hugs to you and your family.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I am very sorry too and will be praying for your family. Please know that we all care about you and wish we could give you a hug. Your friend, Diane

Louca por porcelana said...

I am sorry. God bless you.

Veronica Lee said...

I am so sorry.

Sending you lots of hugs.

Like Pamela said - heaven will be a place of many wonderful reunions someday.

Red Rose Alley said...

I am so very sorry.

~Sheri