Friday, August 13, 2021

Feline Friday


 Feline Friday I think we have all had these "Garfield hits a brick wall" kinda day! But it will get better, it always does. A little rest and everything will feel better in the morning.


A Throw Back Photo for out son-in-law Zach's 30th birthday. Happy Birthday to the grill master at our house. We wish him many more and know he has enjoyed a few relaxing days, just hanging out with his wife and enjoying some time away from work. They had a delicious meal at Texas de Brazil. 


Back in 2014 when when the Seahawks beat the Broncos in the Super Bowl our crazy son Jeremy took his buddy Zach with him. Zach was a big hockey guy so Jeremy converted him to football. They had a great time as you can see. Lots of memories for this crazy kids who today are brother-in-laws.


These two will be married 4 years come December 2nd 2021. Rebekah put their wedding together in 56 days by herself from start to finish.  I can still here Avery say, God had His Hand on us that day. It was picture perfect.


Here's wishing Zach a wonderful birthday weekend. Also a happy birthday wish to his twin sister Alexa. Although she lives in Michigan, she is celebrating too. She has a double celebration because she is expecting their second child in a few months. She is the youngest of the twins Zach and Alexa    and she has a precious daughter Charlotte and a sweetheart of a hubby Jake. Happy Birthday Alexa 

Stop by for a visit with Pink Saturday and share your favorite pink goodness.

Ellen and Lorianne share hosting duties for the blog hop Friendly Fill In's. 
 
1. I use to love playing _________________as a child.

2. When it ________________I __________________.

3. ____________was the moment I realized ______________.

4. _________________is a simple pleasure I really enjoy.

Here are my answers this week:

1. I use to love playing outdoors with my friend Karen as a child.

2. When it rains it pours,  I know this expression well .

3. Meeting my husband Avery for the very first time was the moment I realzed I would marry him.

4. Reading in a quiet place is a simple pleasure I really enjoy. 



5 comments:

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Happy Birthday to Zach and his twin sister Alexia! So sweet of you to remember their birthdays and share the day with us! And your kids have been married about the same as our kids here close to us. Our son Benton and his wife Rose will celebrate their 4th anniversary on November 11! They also planned their wedding in a short time, and it was a lovely lovely day. Oh, I also love your answers to the Pink Saturday questions. I've never participated in this before...but I do like to read your answers. I think my answers would have been very similar to yours, although I didn't have a friend Karen...but I played outdoors by myself a lot as the youngest child and no near neighbors. But I would go home with some of my girlfriends after school and play at their houses because my mother was working and I needed someplace to go until she was off work. It was fun to get to visit with them and we had LOTS of fun back in the day! Have a happy day today. God bless you and your wonderful family.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

So much to celebrate! Happy Birthday to Zach and Alexa! Yes, there are many times, Anne, that I feel like Garfield hitting the wall, especially now that the Delta variant is causing so many problems, but I do know that God will see us through all of it in the end.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sandee said...

Love your fill-ins and love your family. You've such a beautiful family that I know you cherish.

♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Zach & Alexis,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous weekend, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

pilch92 said...

Nice photos. Happy Birthday Zach! Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Reading is one of my pleasures too. Have a nice weekend. XO

messymimi said...

What a fun, full post.

Wishing many happy returns of the day to the twins!