Monday, August 16, 2021

Happy Tuesday

  Happy Tuesday   


Red Fox - so cute! When our daughter and her husband lived in the Colorado Mountains, they rented a place that had an open field behind it. I stayed with them a few times to help at the restaurant and there was a little red fox jumping about and he would run through this hollowed out log and hop and hop and hop. He always looked so happy. I sure think they make a person happy and smile.


Oh Maxine, you were terribly naughty! HaHaHa....I had a left handers glove too, but I used it to actually play baseball. 



9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love foxes, and think they are beautiful. But I have only seen one in the wild.

messymimi said...

Foxes are beautiful, only not when they are threatening your hen house. A friend of ours who lives out in the areas where you can keep a big chicken coop has to watch for foxes that come to get a free meal.

Sandee said...

Beautiful fox. Love the color.

Maxine is my mentor. She's wonderful.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

Daniela said...

I so love the wonderful shot of the baby fox!
Darling friend of mine, I'm truly speechless, I have no words which to thank you with for the lovely words you wrote as comments on my Blog, I so appreciate them, you touched me in the deep!
May the remainder of your week be blessed with Joy and filled with smiles
Xx Daniela at ~ My little old world ~

Martha Jane Orlando said...

The red fox is charming, Anne, and I've always laughed at Maxine's takes on life.
Happy Tuesday!

R's Rue said...

A cute fox.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

We used to have a cute little fox trot through our yard at our last house in the forest. He always made me smile too. Of course, we didn't have any chickens for him to grab and run, so he was just fine. He liked the moles and voles in the ground and maybe some mice too. He was welcome to them!!
Maxine is a character for sure. I wish I'd had a baseball mitt when I was a kid. I sure could've used it to cushion a few whacks!! LOL

pilch92 said...

That is a cute little fox. They are beautiful creatures. XO

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Cute little fox.