Monday, August 2, 2021

Happy Tuesday and More

 Happy Tuesday

I thought today I would make Sandee extra happy and post a few of my favorite Maxine's. The orange cones seem to be flying through the air as Maxine refuses to dodge them! That poor lil dog! Oh Maxine...


Maxine may be right on this one! We lived outdoors in the summertime, only coming in to eat lunch and than in the evening to have dinner and phamily time. The outdoors was our playground. I am glad I had the childhood I did.


Maxine, I totally agree with you. THANK YOU!


I have more pairs of Betty Boop earrings  than I have other earrings! I use to have t shirts and nightshirts and watches too. Betty Boop was before my generation but something about her has always made me smile. My middle sister had her entire kitchen in Betty Boop! Nicole, from my Princess Hoiuse days, had a Betty Boop collection that  was spectacular.



5 comments:

R's Rue said...

I love Betty Boop.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Sandee said...

I so love Maxine. She's so me most of the time.

We did grow up in a wonderful time. Things were so much more simple then. I'm happy about that too.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

messymimi said...

Maxine always brings me a grin, those cones are our "official" state flower now, and most irritating indeed!

Ginny Hartzler said...

The hard of hearing one is so true! Yes, I spent my childhood outside. But now it is dangerous to even let your kids out of your sight! That is how much things have changed.

Kathe W. said...

Maxine is hysterically funny! Have a lovely day!