Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Happy Tuesday with More Fun

 

If this isn't a HAPPY TUESDAY face I am sure one does not exist. This strong willed lil lady had the cutest floppy hat but she kept pulling it off her head. She comes to my house and all the dolls who wear a hat, goodbye, see you later.  She is not a hat person. Her brother was eating Dippin Dots, which require a small bank loan to purchase at a sporting event, an amusement park or anywhere they are sold!


Mint with crushed oreos. The person who invented dippin dots... what a concept. I can make funnel cakes like they have at carnivals or Indian Fry Bread but dippin dots, hmmmm no. We can churn ice cream with the old crank ice cream maker. Somethings are just that rare treat you have once in a couple years.


Oh Maxine....me too! All the experts everywhere . That selective hearing comes in handy for those times. 



7 comments:

Daniela said...

Oh, Dearie, this is a HAPPY TUESDAY face and smile for sure, blessed be!
Enjoy the remainder of your week with gladness
Xx Daniela at ~ My little old world ~

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Love that sweet face! Her not wanting to wear a hat reminds me of when my brother was a tyke - he hated hats, and was always pulling them off his head, even when the weather was freezing. Lol! I must admit, I've yet to try Dip and Dots. Maybe it's time?
Blessings, Anne!

Sandee said...

What a cutie pie and she doesn't like hats on her or anything else. Adorable.

Never heard of Dippin Dots before. Funny how they charge an arm and a leg for things in sporting events, amusement parks and movie theaters.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

pilch92 said...

Awww..she is so adorable. Yes, Dippin Dots are pricey. XO

Ginny Hartzler said...

I bet you always keep them in the freezer for them!

messymimi said...

Sweet smiles of children always make me happy.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

That is a precious little face.