Thursday, July 23, 2020

Happy Birthday to my Honey

Today my sweet hubby has another birthday and another year with me! I am the happiest person ever! We celebrated with his sister this weekend.  Since their birthdays are three days apart it was a double fun time.
When we were first married my sweet hubby had no baby picture of himself that was in one piece. Actually it was in pieces like a puzzle. I was able to find a photographer who put the photo back together for me and he did a wonderful job. My sweet Avery still has those long skinny legs. But he is the best thing that ever happened to me. He is kind and caring and very logical. He loves the Lord with his whole heart and he has helped me to learn and understand the bible.
This handsome lad grew up to work hard and marry and enjoy a big phamily. He attended Bellview Bible College for 2 years.He studied New Testament Greek and I believe he understands the bible so well because he knows it in it's original form.
With our middle Rebekah at Guanella Pass 2018.
With our baby girl Hannah at Niagara Falls State Park May 2020.
With our oldest daughter Noelle for the milestone birthday 2019.

Nick our youngest son, with Avery on Father's Day 2020.
Our oldest son Jeremy and Brittany with their phamily Father's Day 2020.
Avery is not a birthday cake kind of guy. He loves French Silk Pie. So when it is his birthday, he gets what he wants.

My heart is and always will be yours. Happy Birthday silly!

4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a beautiful family you have! Please tell your husband Happy Birthday from me! I love the picture of the two of you!

messymimi said...

Wishing him many happy returns of the day!

Chatty Crone said...

Happy birthday (65 - is young) to your hubs!

meowmeowmans said...

You have so many interesting family tales. Happy birthday to your husband. We hope you have a great tine celebrating!