Friday, August 26, 2022

Thankful Thursday and Feline Friday with Pink Saturday

  


These cute kittens were a google image find.  They are a purrfect match for not only Thankful Thursday But they are the cat's meow for Feline Friday and a match for Pink Saturday

I do love felines and canines as well.  If I had lots of open spaces I would keep all these cute kitties. 


I found this cute sign at the Dollar Tree. It is a good match for Thankful Thursday 

 

A few August memories. I was reading my bible on the patio on Tuesday morning, when a nuisance arrived! It was a chattering, noisy squirrel making a lot of noise at my next door neighbors low lying bush. He interrupted my quiet time. So into the house I went to shut my bedroom windows and enjoy real peace and quiet.

Lots of good memories from August. I hope the thankful continues into the remainder of this year. 

A little canine vs. feline humor for you to enjoy!

Enjoy the Thankfulness all around you  today and always. 

9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Cute cartoon! That squirrel must have been awfully upset about something!

Sandee said...

Aw on the kitty collage. So adorable.

I'm so ready for fall. It's been so hot.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous weekend. Big hug, my friend. ♥

pilch92 said...

I love that sign. I need to get to The Dollar Tree. XO

Mari said...

Ha! I love your cat meme.
Your Thankful sign is very cute.

messymimi said...

I'm thankful for your fun post!

The Feminine Energy said...

Awwwww.... wildlife noises bother you? :-( I'll take wildlife noises over human noises any day! ~Andrea xoxo

Kathe W. said...

Cute cat and dog cartoon- I am very thankful for all our wildlife around us- they all add to my enjoyment outdoors- I think squirrels are fun to watch and listen to! Have a lovely day!

carol l mckenna said...

Love critter cartoon ~ great post and photos ~ fun ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are sure kitties! I'm glad you are having a pretty good August and that cartoon is pretty cute. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!