Saturday, August 20, 2022

Feline Friday

 

  A purrrfectly wonderful share for Feline Friday. There is an expression I love regarding felines too:

Asking a girl to calm down is like baptizing a cat! You know it is not going to end well. 

Cats are very intelligent creatures. I have one who carries on when his food bowl is not filled precisely at the very moment he rises from his slumber. It is a tough life, but somebody has to live it!

Pink Saturday
Oh my goodness, I love this pink perfection in a classic Chevy Bel Air. My older brother drove one in the 1960's but it was a dusty mauve and gray two tone car. This was a Pinterest find but what I would give to have a beauty like this. Sigh.....get some pink today.


6 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I bet this classic would be worth a fortune!

Sandee said...

I love that sign. I laughed out loud.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a blessed day, my friend. Love and hugs. ♥

Martha Jane Orlando said...

What a great sign, and oh, so true!
Blessings!

Mari said...

That sign is funny! (and true)
Love that car!

pilch92 said...

So true about cats training you for teenagers. :) XO

messymimi said...

Thank you for that sign!