Thursday, August 25, 2022

Aw...Mondays

 

Aw...Mondays


A Pinterest find, a sweet little Chi. Our pups are long haired Chi's and they are all so cute.


 Love is....is always a favorite. I am working on getting all of my old newspaper clippings of Love is...put together so I may share them here. There are literally hundreds of them I gave my husband through the years. 

Hello and welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday4 



Let's share our home secrets with one and other. Maybe you have some ideas other ladies would love to hear about.

1. What household  tool or appliance  do you reply on a lot?

The Swiffer jet wood wood mop. We have hardwood floors in the kitchen and living room (came with the house)  and that little Swiffer cleans up quickly especially with grandkids visiting. I do love my old fashioned crock pot and my air fryer. In modern homes, like our son Jeremy, they have the air fryer built right into their fancy stove.

2. Which laundry detergent, fabric softener,  and dish detergent work best for you?

We use All for sensitive skin but also use Tide Coldwater for delicates which include most of my clothing.  We use Downey Free for fabric softener. Dawn dish washing soap and Cascade for the dishwasher.  I also have different cleaners for the d/w and garbage disposal but we clean all of our drains monthly with baking soda, vinegar and hot water. It keeps the drains clean and clear of debris. Dawn has a cool product here:


This cuts through grease and grim and gunk quick fast!

3. What soap do you like to use ? Where do you have soap in your home...bathroom, kitchen, shower?

We use scented anti bacterial hand soap in the bathroom and at the kitchen sink.  IN the shower we use Irish Spring (original scent) and I recently am trying Dove body wash for women to see if it does leave your skin as silky soft as their commercial states!

4. What is the secret to a clean home in your opinion?

I dislike carpet but it is all through the house. With pets you need to run a vacuum and sweep and mop daily to cut the hair and dust bunnies.  It is a chore that has to be done daily.














5 comments:

Sandee said...

Aw on that cute pup. I included your post in the links.

When our next upgrade on our home is complete the only carpet will be on our stairwell. We're happy about that.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a blessed day, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I love our hard wood floors because they are so easy to clean and care for. I think everyone listed Dawn as a favorite dish cleaner. It gets my vote, too!
Blessings, Anne!

Mari said...

I have a stick vac that works on hard floors and carpets. I love it!

messymimi said...

Those pups are precious.

The secret to a clean house, mostly, is to tidy up after yourself. Tidying (putting dishes in the dishwasher, putting things away as soon as you're done) means that when it's time to clean (scrub off the dirt or sanitize), you don't have to spend a lot of time tidying.

Mevely317 said...

Awwww, that sweet Chi! I really need to get back into Pinterest; just wish it didn't suck me in 'til I forget what time it is!
Jeremy's new stove sounds amazing! Because I'm loathe to heat up the house, I/we only use the stove-top ... mostly the slow cooker and Instant Pot. I agree, that Dawn Powerwash is amazing!