Saturday, July 3, 2021

Independence Day 2021

 

Stay safe and enjoy the holiday weekend never forgetting the price that was paid for you and I to remain free.


A huge birthday surprise and Hannah's cake. The bakery did an exceptional job decorating and it was good to eat. More birthday photos will follow soon.


Snoopy is a smart canine.


See you soon after you have those sweet dreams and a most restful sleep. I hope and pray we return tomorrow to share friendship here.


On July 1, Blogger will no longer support the "Follow by eMail" (ie Feedburner) format.
However, you can still follow me here at
https://mytatascottage.blogspot.com


3 comments:

pilch92 said...

Cool cake! Happy 4th! XO

messymimi said...

Hope you had a fabulous 4th!

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh what a fun filled post with so much happiness and adorable babies.
Did you save me some pie?
Hugs Cecilia