Sunday, July 11, 2021

Grateful for....

 All day today, I stopped and thanked God for all the good things in my life. My husband and I had a wonderful conversation over  the Book of John. There were several verses we discussed. I feel like God is all powerful and He could change a heart. But there are many who do not believe in Him so He does not need to change their heart. Here are the verses. Perhaps you can add insight if you would like.

Here is the next verse:
The final verse:


I always try to find some good in everyone especially those I do not agree with on many matters. I find it very sad that so many will not be saved and I pray about it. These verses helped give me comfort that I otherwise would not have. 

Until next time.....


6 comments:

The Feminine Energy said...

Please don't fret about others not being "saved". All of us have a particular belief system because of the area of the world in which we were born. If you had been born & raised in India, you would be Hindu.... likewise if you were born & raised in Africa, you would more than likely adhere to Islam.... or Native Indian you would be shamanistic. A mighty God created this world and all the regions & peoples in it. I'm guessing when all is said and done, we will find out that God is nothing like we imagined... and all will be welcome, who have led a good & holy life, according to their own individual belief system. ~Andrea xoxoxo

Sandee said...

I think Andrea nailed this. She's right and there are many paths to heaven.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Love and hugs. ♥

Kathe W. said...

It is better to see the good than look for the bad. Take care and have a good week!

pilch92 said...

Wonderful verses. XO

messymimi said...

It certainly is something we will not fully understand on this side, how G-d is sovereign and yet He gives us the ability to choose. We may spend all eternity trying to grasp it.

Meanwhile, Jesus said no one comes to the Father but through Him, and so that's what i believe and i will continue to pray that everyone comes to understand it, too.

My Tata's Cottage said...

I will be visiting everyone as soon as I am able. Once Hannah and Jake have to return home, I will have more time to spend here. Thank you all for being here. Enjoy this beautiful new week.