Thursday, July 8, 2021

Blogging MIx Up

I have run into a frustrating issue here at blogger. On this blog where I originally had wanted to post my Tuesday 4 Blog Story, I accidentally printed it at my blog https://annesphamily.blogspot.com. Occasionally very strange things happen to me and my post content is either garbled madness or icons disappear so I can not use them. 

Example one: font size and other madness. So I decided tonight to just go with it and pray for the best outcome. Tonight I will simply type this without any inserts as blogger is refusing to cooperate. Kind of like a wild toddler needing a nice long nap.

 Sometimes you have to let life turn you upside down, 
 so you can learn to live right side up. (google  image, no author noted)

 I would like to participate in Friendly Fill In's.

These two lovely ladies, Ellen and Lorianne think up each week's questions and share this responsibility. Here are the questions:

1. A memory I have of ________________is__________________.

2. I always complain about ___________________.

3. I have a lot in common with _________________.

4. Right now I'm,  ________________but I'd rather be __________________.

Here are  my answers:

1. A memory I have is my grandmother, who was blind, keeping Kraft buttercream mints in her Secretary desk with she opened with a skeleton key.  I miss her so much and she left this earth in 1967.

2. I always complain about the heat. I will probably complain about the cold too but either way my sinuses and allergies go wild!

3.  I have a lot with common with anyone who loves tea and anything to do with tea. Sigh....

4. Right now I'm tired and should be in bed but I am trying to at least post my entries. I think it is important to keep up my blog.

I made a list of  some bloggers I would love to return to blog land. I Posted at my first blog Phamily Blog. I am going to add more here:

1. Iggy probably on of the coolest guys in blog land. He is a history buff, has a huge kind heart and always had wonderful stories to share with us. Having lost both of his folks a few years apart took a toll on him and his own health put him in a situation none of us ever hope to be in. He is currently being released from home health care and is doing better. Keep him in your prayers and tell him we need him to get back to blogging, when he can.  He is really Karl and Pearl S. Buck was once his neighbor down the road. How cool is that?

2.  Debbie A God fearing, kind hearted , beautiful Colorado mountain friend of mine. She gave up her blog when she felt God calling her to simply pray. Last year she contracted the virus and she was so terribly ill. I have not spoken to her in a while but I loved her blog because she was filled with encouragement and shared God's word to whoever wanted to hear. I would love to see Debbie return to her blog.

3. Stephanie is Debbie's daughter. She would host the best Tea Cup/Tea Mug Exchanges and I miss her terribly too. Like her mom, she was kind and caring and just an incredibly beautiful friend. Their blogs encouraged so many and I would love to see them return.

4. This will be a mystery until I return again. God willing, I want to see more bloggers come back to blogging. It sure beats social media and all the drama that brings. Goodnight and God Bless. 


3 comments:

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh, thank you for this post. I am glad you persevered and got through it! Sometimes I have learned that when cutting and pasting a "meme", such as the Tuesday 4 questions, I have to clear the format from what it was originally and start it fresh on my page because the margins, etc. don't work with my blog that were on the original page. I hope that makes sense. Anyway, that's my tidbit for whenever transferring something from someplace else, always highlight it and clear the formatting. Now...the bloggers that you wish would come back...Debbie? I remember her and used to follow her. I was also sorry to see her leave blogging. She was a such a blessing in so many ways. I am sorry to hear that she was so ill last year with Covid. I pray she is better now. I had not followed her daughter Stephanie's blog, but did know of her and am sorry to hear that she is no longer blogging. There are times when I feel like I need a little break for a while, but I can't stay away for long. I miss my friends here in "blogland" too much. And I also love tea time and am having my first cup of tea right now as I write this. I enjoyed your fill in the blanks. I may have to go back and do that one later, but I did something different on today's blog. I love your memory of your grandmother. Isn't it interesting how something like a buttercream mint sticks in your mind when you think of her? That is really sweet. My grandma always had some kind of candy in her candy dish for us to explore. I don't remember any particular one, but just that it was CANDY! LOL. I hope you have a blessed day and that you can figure out all your little issues. Now, let's have another cup of tea...

pilch92 said...

I hope you get to go on a road trip. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I always complain about the heat too. :) XO

messymimi said...

Believe it or not, sometimes shutting off the computer for a few minutes and then turning it back on and trying to post after that clears things up. It's weird how a computer can get a glitch and have an affect on everything.

Great fill in answers!

it always makes me sad when bloggers i like stop blogging.