Friday, July 9, 2021

B L O G

 

I am in the middle of spending the next week with our kids. Hannah and Jake will be leaving after this week . It is always hard to see them go. We have the birthday party tomorrow, Lots of things going on and I am going to try to sneak over and keep this moving along as much as I can this week. If you know of any bloggers that are still possibly at social media or elsewhere remind them how much people miss them. I would love to see a revival of the bloggers.  


We hope to take a road trip. What fun we have when we are all together. Nick has a busy time at his job. This is their busy time so he will be tied to his desk starting Monday. I am praying something good will come up and we can go away from a bit. In 2019 after their wedding we traveled to Holly, Colorado with Jake and Hannah and visited Avery's grandparents farm. His uncle Bud is still there and two of his children, his sons, will be moving down there to continue farming. It is a long trip but a nice one because the quiet country air and the lack of hustle and bustle is a vacation in itself. I like trips like that.

I want to continue writing more about blogging and getting some of those bloggers back in business. I hope you will pass it on to those you know. In the meantime, have a great weekend and enjoy. I am long past my bedtime so off to slumberland I go. Take care and always hoping we meet here again. Goodnight.

                                      S W E E T  D R E A M S!  R E S T F U L N I G H T S!


3 comments:

The Feminine Energy said...

I hope your efforts are fruitful in getting bloggers back to their blogs, my dear. I agree with you 1000%! And enjoy this time with your kids... such a joy to us as we age. ~Andrea xoxoxo

messymimi said...

How lovely that the grandparent's farm is still in the family.

R's Rue said...

I needed to see those Bible verses. Thank you for being faithful to share. Have a beautiful day full of joy, love and hope.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com