Friday, October 13, 2023

Feline Friday and Pink Saturday with Friendly Fill In's

 

Feline Friday

Mister Kitty is happiest when he can sit by me and sometimes talk to me. 

"One reason that cats are happier then people is that they have no newspapers. Gwendolyn Brooks

Cats, as you know, are quite impervious to threats. Connie Willis

Ellen and Lorianne co host the blog hop Friendly Finn In's  Each week they think of four questions to share with us.

1. Before winter arrives, I need to stock up on __________________.

2, Only _________________until ______________.

3. I was relieved to find out ____________________

4.__________________was a shocker.

My answers are here:

1. Before winter arrives, I need to stock up on ingredients to make soup.

2. Only  72 days until CHRISTmas.

3.  I was relieved to find out the snow did not arrive in our area yesterday.

4.   The price of a new GMC truck was a shocker. I cannot believe they cost over $100,000. That is utterly absurd. 

Pink Saturday


Happy Pink Saturday to all!

6 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Mr. Kitty is very handsome! This year we had a bumper crop of tomatoes so I spent most of August making tomato and basil soup which I have frozen. I will also make sweet potato and parsnip soup through the winter, and probably broccoli and stilton.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Cars now cost more than houses used to!!!

Mevely317 said...

Get out! Seriously a new truck costs over $100k? As my momma used to say, "That's just wicked." And now, the union wants to strike for more $. Makes one want to buy a horse, lol!
Homemade soup sounds delightful!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I love Mr. Kitty! Like Mevely, I am in sticker shock with the price of that truck. No new car for me!
Blessings, Anne!

messymimi said...

Mr. Kitty is quite the handsome guy.

The price of new is why we drive "beaters."

Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

pilch92 said...

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Trucks are crazy expensive. My hubby just uses his 2005 Ford around town so it is low mileage and he plans to keep it for a long time. XO