Monday, October 16, 2023

Aw...Mondays love is.... Sparks

 Aw...Mondays


This shirt belonged to my late father-in-law. My sister-in-law Lucy came to Hannah's baby shower on Saturday along with her driver, one of her 4 daughters, Jamie.  I love how Jamie drives her mom, making sure she gets to where she is going safely. I think this reminds me of Driving Miss Daisy except Jamie is driving Miss Lucy!

My sweet Avery  is thrilled to have this shirt. His dad was of smaller stature  so we might put this is a frame with this cool photo Lucy included.


I am not sure what year this photo was taken but he was a handsome young man. My husband is very much like him as well as our son Nick. Funny how genetics work. Our oldest son Jeremy reminds me so much of my own dad.  His boys have many of his traits so we will see who they look like as they grow older.

I will be blogging about the shower too as it was a blessed and beautiful day. I am going to blog about my late mother--in-law Rita's beautiful quilt she made that  Lucy also gifted us.

If you want to read my other blog post go here PHAMILY BLOG


Since Avery was off last week, it is hard to see him go back to work. Grateful as we are that he still works and has a good job, it is hard being away from him.  love is...knows it best.

"Nothing ever happens in the world that does not happen  first inside the human  heart." Fulton J Sheen





7 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is kind of a family keepsake now.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

That is so special! I am sure your son will love it and treasure it. Sounds like a lot of happy things going on in your family! Precious memories!! Happy Monday!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Having personal items that were precious and valued by our loved ones is something special, indeed,Anne. I know you all will treasure this.
Blessings!

pilch92 said...

That is a nice gift. Glad the shower went well. Looking forward to seeing photos. XO

Mari said...

Those things have great sentimental value. I love the photo too. It really is interesting how genetics work.

Sandee said...

Oh my, What a great thing to have. Sentimental and then some.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Love and hugs, honey. ♥

R's Rue said...

Thinking of you.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com