Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Thankful Thursday

 I mentioned my sister lost her precious boy Chompers recently. I have posted his photo but was hoping my sis would be able to catch a photo of Bumby, her last feline fur baby. She says he enjoys sunning himself and swears that he looks up at her and smiles. My sister has a great big heart and has always had a soft spot for her cats.  I found afew  google images to share until she can capture her boy's smile on camera.

This kitty looks so content. Almost like he or she is dreaming of a fresh tuna filet.


This comfortable kitty appears to be enjoying visions of sardines dancing in his or her head.

This one says Hey, am I smiling or what? I Must be the luckiest feline in the world. I have a comfortable home with food and cozy sleeping places. I have humans who love me lots.
Please come visit Thankful Thursday

Time spent with cats is never wasted. Sigmud Freud ( even the greatest minds loved felines).

Cats have it all: Admiration, endless sleep and company only when they want it. Rod McKuen

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods;They have not forgotten this.  Terry Prachett

Way down deep, we're all motivated by the same urges,  Cats have the courage to live by them. Jim Davis




5 comments:

Martha Jane Orlando said...

These sweet kitties made me smile, Anne. Have a beautiful Thursday!

Sandee said...

Some kitties do look like they are smiling. This one knows how to smile very well. Adorable.

Love the cat quotes.

Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

Mari said...

Aww - these cats made me smile. And since I've had cats and love them, the quote about cats remembering they used to be worshipped made me laugh out loud!

messymimi said...

There's nothing so content as a happy cat.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are beautiful kitty smiles, we all smile here too sometimes! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!