Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year 2022

 


 
Happy 2022 ! Today is the day to clear our minds of stale things and start anew. We can make this year the best or wosrt.  I want to make it the best that I can. Everyday will be challenging but when I can find a sliver of hope or kindness or love, I will take it as a gift.

We have snow, lots of snow. I had to borrow a few photos from my DIL and son so you could see the two hard working snow removal crew members. It was very cold, so they could only be outside for a few minutes but they had a fun time with their shovels and all that fluffy white stuff.


Boys shoveling snow. It was cold and we saw lots of the fluffy white stuff. First storm we had this year ad most of the cold months in 2021. Grateful for the snow.  Have a wonderful new week and beautiful 2022.



Rest well and have sweet dreams. Praying tomorrow's light will bring a new day with much goodness and kindness for all. 

2 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Two boys and a shovel ... is there anything cuter? I just realized that (shoveling snow) was my first 'job.' 25-cents per neighbor's front sidewalk!
I'm longing to see snowfall again someday. I hope you enjoy the beauty -- from inside your own warm home. Happy New Year!

messymimi said...

Praying many blessings over the new year!