Monday, January 17, 2022

Happy Tuesday

 

Happy Tuesday

I'm not sure I have a happier photo of this lil bro to share. He is a character and today he is under the weather, You know that happens when your big bro and Sis go to school. But this was taken a few months ago. He is holding Avery O'Robinson  my adopted Cabbage Patch boy from the Salvation Army. Loki had to get into the photo too. At first he thought he might need to help this busy toddler but this child is always full of surprises. Say a prayer for him so he gets well just like Big Bro did. 


Maxine, can I relate to you and your words! My body is getting so old I can predict the weather. Actually I have been predicting the weather since the 80's when I had lots of neurosurgery and my knees started aching in the rainy and winter seasons. Oh Maxine...you are a wealth of wisdom.


Some silly humor to help your week off to a great start! The holidays always throw me off by one day.


A man who gave his all for the equal rights of all. It is a shame today many have tried to undo his sacrifices. His remaining family say he would not have wanted to see what happened in  the summer of 2020 watching cities burn for nothing.

Today I miss my friend Sharon. She knew history well and she was proud of who she was and what she came from. Maybe she and Dr. King are conversing in the heavens. 


A  Sparks share even though Annie is not currently on line. 

Please have a wonderful week and if you want to send get well wishes and encouragement to LaVoice please email me 53strait@gmail.com for her address. Thank you.


11 comments:

Annsterw said...

That last quote is perfect!!! We have the power to imagine better!!! Wow! Super powerful!

Veronica Lee said...

Love this post.

Yep, my body certainly feels like a garage sale! Maxine's old-age memes are always so spot on!

Happy Tuesday!

My GBGV Life said...

Maxine and the walkie talkies funnies are great. We love the way people have the power to change, they just need to use it. Happy Tuesday!

Sandee said...

Love the funnies and you know how I love Maxine.

I love your quotes. Words to live by and so few seem to be doing that. So sad.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Super big hug. ♥

Adorapurr said...

I always love seeing what funny and thoughtful memes yoo post. And I love the photo of the Cabbage Patch Doll playing with yoor family. Purrs, Dori

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful post ~ love the little baby and dog photo ~ Xo

Wishing you lots of happy moments,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Kathe W. said...

Brilliant quote from JK Rowling!

messymimi said...

That little guy looks so precious! Thanks for the laughs and the wise thoughts.

pilch92 said...

Such a sweet photo. XO

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I sent LaVoice a card today. I sure hope she gets over this illness and feels better soon. Thanks for caring and for the funnies!

jack69 said...

I always enjoy the selected quotes. They always fit perfectly. A pleasure to visit the Cottage. The front porch always takes me back to my childhood. THANKS.
Sherry & jack, smiling.