Monday, January 3, 2022

Aw...Mondays

 Hoping your New Year is starting off on the right foot. I woke up on Saturday, took a shower and washed my face with shampoo! hahaha.... When I have to wear a mask, My face gets extra dry so I have a couple things I use to help. I just grabbed shampoo instead. I have the cleanest face in town!



My photo edit is not working so I have to find out what is going on. I may not be able to post my own photos. I am glad I chose Comfort as my 2022 word. It is a wonderful and warm word and gives me an extra hug when I need it.


I love Love is... Just reverse this photo. My sweetheart came home feeling extra tired. It was a busy day after a three day weekend.  He needed a cup of hot tea and a warm bed. We are expecting more snow on Wednesday. It was chilly today. Yesterday the sun shined brightly. Today was a dark and grey day. Funny how the weather can affect our mood.

Aw...Mondays I have some pet photos to share but perhaps tomorrow I will figure this blogger business out. 


5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Shampoo is extra drying to skin, perhaps use some moisturizer.

Daniela said...

Dearest Anne,
Thanking you for sharing another wonderful post of yours and wishing you a fabulous New Year once again,
I'm sending my dearest hug across the many miles
Daniela at ~ My little old world ~

Sandee said...

Comfort is a good word for this year.

You take such good care of your husband and your face. You made me laugh out loud with the washing your face with shampoo.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day and week, my friend. Love and hugs. ♥

Adorapurr said...

My momma used to wash her face with sudsy cleansers. But then she switched to using Ponds cold cream and ever since she's not dry or wrinkly or even crabby. <-- or maybe it might be that the red wine makes her happy. *shrugs* Happy New Year from me Dori and the Wonderpurr Gang

messymimi said...

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires technology. Hope you can get pictures posted tomorrow.