Sunday, October 17, 2021

Aw...Mondays/ Love is.../ Sparks/

 

Aw...Mondays

 


Connie from Iowa finds the best puns to share. I had to share it too. This was too cute. 

This Love is...should be us but here I am trying to catch up with my blogging. HaHaHa ...I will join him shortly.  Thanks to my sweet friend Marydon who hooked me into sharing these Love is... years ago when we blogged together here. We have a shoe box filled with these that I use to give to my husband before and after we married. These little gems are timeless.

 A grandmother's special calling is 

to pray and to be a fellow worker

in the battle in which her children

or her grandchildren are engaged.

          Elisabeth Eliott

A favorite Sparks even with Annie on hiatus.





6 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You have added to the Monday happiness!!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Thank you for the smiles this morning, Anne!
Blessings!

Sandee said...

You made me laugh out loud with the closure. Good one.

Your Love Is always makes me smile.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Love and hugs. ♥

pilch92 said...

I like the closure, :) Hope you have a nice week. XO

messymimi said...

The reason The A-mighty keeps grandmothers around so long, i believe, is because we pray so much!

Gattina said...

Nice post to start the week !