Monday, August 14, 2023

Aw...Mondays and Love is.... with Sparks

 

Aw...Mondays

I am not wishing for snow, not yet anyway, but this panda playing in the snow is cracking me up.


I shared this love is... because when I was a kid my auntie Ang always gave my uncle Louie a scalp massage. He had jet black hair nearly all of his life. She was such a great wife to him and he did appreciate those scalp massages.

“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” Harriet Tubman

I started to put my posts together extra early and my laptop was shutting down randomly, giving me grief. I am just grateful I was able to finish before the night got away from me.'''

Thank you for being here. 

3 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Hurrah, you were able to finish and post it! Love the quote!

Sandee said...

He's a cutie pie for sure. Made me smile.

Love is that and more. Adorable.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day and week, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

messymimi said...

I'm glad you got to post. Scalp massage, that's something i hadn't ever thought of.