Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Happy Tuesday and Maxine Cracks Me Up

 Happy Tuesday


My word for 2024 is actually two words: Joyfully Serving.For my surprise birthday party my sis Mary and niece Karla drove up to be with me. I was so happy. to see them plus all the kids except of course Hannah and Jake & baby to be who I was able to see via Facetime. Colton and his crew came too. It was a delightful afternoon.

My sister Mary and of course precious Shea were both wearing purple. So I able t snap a photo of them. Then Rebekah, who loves to go B I G bought these baloons! hahaha. We did not get any photos with them as they were at home. I will find more phoots of the day and talk about it . I was so joyful.


I woke up on my birthday to this in the living room! Rebekah had gone overboard. She even picked up a breakfast from Einstein's Bagels with Juice from First Watch.  That 1953 list of a variety of things that were going on in that year was so amazing. She did so many cool decorations. I will show you another phot of the candy board she created and also the different candies she put in little mason jars. I am still just unable to comprehend all she did and then they all had a tea party for me at the Huckleberry which is a cool little restaurant and bakery in Louisville. More stories to follow. I was J O Y F U L!


An oldie from Glenwood Springs at the hot springs back in 1978. With my folks, oh the memories. How about that snazzy bathing suit? Sigh.... I would love to have that body back hahaha

More stories to follow as I work my way backward  for my birthday tea and Hannah'a shower in October.


Oh My Goodness Maxine....at least you are so truthful. hahaha

Good night and sweet dreams.

LAHKO NOC




6 comments:

Mari said...

What a wonderful celebration! You are loved!
Maxine is so funny. :)

Sandee said...

How fun. I'm 72 years young. Life is grand and yes you are loved.

I love Maxine. I'm a lot like her.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day, Anne. Love and hugs, my sweet friend. ♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

Happy birthday!!! Wow, they really did it up right! What fun, and very cool balloons. This is the funniest Maxine I have ever seen! 🎂

messymimi said...

I wish you many happy returns of the day! Your family celebrated you good and proper.

Maxine is always funny. The fact is, the person who causes me the most trouble is the person in the mirror!

R's Rue said...

Happy birthday.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Red Rose Alley said...

Happy Birthday, and this is a special one for you! Love that photo of you, what a treasured photo to remember. And I noticed that you like the color Purple. It's my favorite color of all. : )

~Sheri