Thursday, March 25, 2021

Thankful Thursday

 

I wore this outfit yesterday!. We stopped by the grocery store pharmacy to pick up Avery's script. A very elderly gentleman was waiting for his own script. He looked up at me and with a smile in his eyes, said, "I like your outfit." Talk about being thankful. It made me S M I L E through my mask. I like to have encounters like that!

The closet is too messy to show....but yesterday I spent a great deal of time organizing outfits. Now when I need to get up and get dressed I have my choice of several outfits hung in my closet. That makes me very thankful.


I love humor and am always very thankful for it. This one "police humor" made me laugh out loud.

I hope you are thankful about something today and you share it with Thankful Thursday


Finally thankful for this goofy guy! You know the story of the Three Bears, this bed is too soft , too hard, just right? This bed is obviously too small for this dude. Have a wonderful day. 


3 comments:

pilch92 said...

You look great. Nice spring outfit. And Mister Kitty is a cutie. XO

messymimi said...

Your outfit is beautiful.

Kitty will have you know he fits perfectly, he meant to do that!

Ginny Hartzler said...

You DO look so cute and cheerful in this outfit. It says "spring", too.