Monday, March 29, 2021

Happy Tuesday and Maxine Cracks Me Up

 

Flamingos are large red or pink birds that live near the water and have long legs. We were in Las Vegas several years ago and went to the Fk=lamingo where these birds wander in the gardens.  We noticed two of them having a rather intimate moment. It was quite a sight to see. Then we saw some gathered indoors and it looked like a blanket of pink feathers. Another really unique creature.


I found this T shirt on a zuilly ad. I thought it was cute and very funny.  Reminded me of Linda who use to blog at A La Carte. She was a flamingo loving person and I still fondly remember her love of flamingos. I miss the older blogging days. People did giveaways and had exchanges and it was so much more personal. I found out so many fun facts about Linda when we were paired up for a Mother's Day exchange with Miz Mollye. Mollye was one of my closet confidantes. I really miss her and think of her so often. She was one of the happiest and most kind people.  Memories...I sure love to recollect.


Maxine's coffee mug says "I heart my attitude problem. I sure love Maxine. She is real. She even liked flamingos too!

Stop by Happy Tuesday and say hello or better yet, join the fun. Have a great Tuesday.

3 comments:

Sandee said...

I love flamingos too and I love that shirt. Way cool.

You and I both love Maxine. She's my kind of gal. Snarky.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Big hugs. ♥

Granny Annie said...

I would fill my yard with flamingos but my lawn guy would hate me.

messymimi said...

Flamingos have become a Mardi Gras symbol, we love them, too.

Thanks for the laugh with Maxine!