Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Thankful Thursday

 

I think I had glasses similar to these. This feline is a fine fur baby with a smart and sassy look. For whatever reason, I am unable to link my blog here with Thankful Thursday.  I am still putting this up here.  I mentioned it before, but when I came here to create this blog, I missed a step with blogger so I find this blog often wont link up or causes issues. Nonetheless, I love sharing these.

Thankful to be here and sharing with bloggers who are dedicated and enjoy the good things in life. 

Thankful for a good week so far. Our solar people are having another inspection Friday. We are hopeful the city will approve their work.

Thankful we get lots of sunshine which the solar panels store so so the sun goes down we can still get all the benefits of natural heating. In a few weeks the attic fan people will come to install our attic fan and insulate so we get the full benfit of using the solar.

Thankful we can help Jeremy and Brittany with the boys while they move to the new house this weekend. We have another new floor puzzle and Brody is a real puzzle expert. He has patience. 

Always grateful when you stop by and always thankful to have such amazing blog buddies. 

Enjoy your rest and enjoy the rest of this weekend. These days and weeks and months fly by. Take care 

 



2 comments:

Marvelous Marv said...

What wonderful Thankfuls! And I love the cat in the glasses! I too once had glasses similar to those...we had looked at solar, I would love to hear how it goes. And floor puzzles are fun! Alas out dog thinks so too! We don't do those anymore. Thanks for visiting us and have a marvellously happy day!

messymimi said...

Another lovely list. Maybe someday we can get solar panels, too.